Sunday 7 June 2020

Why We Should Increase Our Immune System ?



 Increase Your Body Fitness And Reduce Extra Fat

Hi , I am Sandy .  This is my 1st blog . Actually last two years I go through some simple diet and little exercise and do now for loosing extra fat and to be fit and healthy.

We all are too busy to take care of our body . Its not too difficult , but we simple avoid it giving some excuses . A little change in daily life can give us a healthy life.

There is an another purpose to start my blog. We all are worried about Covid-19 , which has spread badly all over world . Whole world is fighting against this . We use proper mask, hand sanitizer when we are out of home . Still is it secured enough ? Many doctors , nurses, police and health workers are also affected . Lockdown is not properly maintained and its may be not possible in highly populated India . So the one and only way to fight against Corona virus is to improve our immune system . So that if we are affected , our body can resist it . I follow some proper diet and exercise , I want to share with you my diet plan and daily routine so that you can improve your body fitness , immunity power and also reduce extra fat .

Here I attached my photo when I was 78 and when I became 62 changing some diet and exercise without going gym or taking any food product of weight loss . In my next blog I'll share my diet with you .





1 comment:

Why We Should Add Yogurt In Our Daily Diet ?

Yogurt is full of essential nutrients , calcium and protein . Adding one cup of yogurt in our daily diet we can get some magical health bene...